With a practical and logical approach, we’ll make sure your business is compliant, preventing the unnecessary need to down tools because of health and safety. You’ll have access to a friendly and highly qualified consultant who will provide a wealth of knowledge and the ability to act swiftly to any health and safety needs. We also offer a range of bespoke training courses for Manual Handling, DSE and Vibrating tools, including toolbox talks.
Healthy & Safety
At Lanes Health and Safety, we take a solutions-based approach so that your business achieves all required standards and legislation. By aligning with your business goals, we’ll aim to reduce insurance premiums, lower accident rates and sickness days, prevent time being wasted on claims and also boost team morale. Approached the Lanes way, health and safety will be an important tool for increasing revenue, maximising profitability and protecting your team.
Consultancy and Training
Enforcement Action Support
Documentation & Enforcement Action Support
Health and safety legislation often means having a wide range of documentation and policies in place. Our team is highly skilled at documentation creation, audits and recommendations for general policies, risk and COSHH assessments, work instructions and training information. All documents and contracts we create will be bespoke to your company. In the unfortunate event of any enforcement action from the HSE/EHO, we’ll be there to provide you with direct support and fact-based advice.
At Lanes Health and Safety, we’ll guide you through the process of gaining and maintaining accreditation for CHAS, Constructionline, Alcumus Safe Contractor, Achillies (including UVDB), ISO 9001 and ISO18001/45001. We’ll be on hand to offer full support with applications, creating the necessary documents and submission. By working with our team, you’ll be in the prime position of having accreditation for your health and safety best practices and increasing the potential to increase sales and revenue.
The industries we support with Health & Safety
Health and Safety Services
What Lanes Health and Safety can do for your business:
- Create and implement behavioural based safety
- Inspire culture change, embedding health and safety into the heart of your business
- Lead change in health and safety best practice
- Create a health and safety document suite
- Overhaul of risk assessments and accompanying safe systems
- COSHH Assessments for cleaning of LEV systems, Weld Fume, handling and use of lubrication/cutting oils (both as mist and fluid).
- Chair health and safety committee meetings at both Director and employee levels
- Create, maintain and record near miss and accident reports
- Complete internal audit and safety inspections
- Design and deliver site induction training for all new employees (including young apprentices) and contractors
- Create toolbox talks and safety alerts
- Non-compliance rectification on items relating to Weld Fume, Oil/water based cutting fluid mist, Hand Arm Vibration and Acid concentrations
- Oversee asbestos related works, including removal and surveying
- Permit to Work issuing where required for maintenance works
- DSE training and assessments
- Bespoke manual handling training
- Construction phase plans